We are looking for Vegetarian and Vegan Craft and Food Vendors. Booth Sizes are 10×10 and are priced at $100 for food vendors and $50 for market/cottage/art/org vendors.
Download the application to submit by mail: AKRON VEGFEST 2018 VENDOR APPLICATION
Or Register Online By Filling Out the Form Below and submitting the Fee Via Paypal:
By submitting this from I agree that I have read, understand, and will abide by all Rules and Regulations of Akron VegFest if invited to participate. I agree to indemnify and hold without reprisal The City of Akron, the event coordinators, VegFeast site locations, their volunteers and representatives from any and all liability arising from participation in this event including theft of property/merchandise, damage or injury sustained by exhibitor, his or her representatives or any other person, caused by fire, theft, water or accidents of any sort. The undersigned waives any and all claims, legal or otherwise, for personal injury and/or property damage sustained while on the premises of Akron VegFest event and agrees to hold harmless from any and all actions the City of Akron, site locations, their volunteers and representatives.
- Akron VegFest reserves the right to accept or decline any applications at its discretion.
- Each vendor must submit an individual application and payment. Spaces may not be combined.
- Setup begins at 9:00 a.m. on Sunday, August 12, 2108. Vendors must be ready for operation by 1pm.
- Vendors must staff their exhibits during the entire event from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Vendors are responsible for setup and breakdown of their exhibit. Booth size 10 x 10. No eclectic or running water will be provided.
- Vendors must provide their own tents, canopies, tables, chairs, equipment. Vendors will be pre-assigned a space. Maps will be provided.
- Vendors must have signage clearly identifying the name of the vendor. Food vendors must have signage clearly listing food offerings and prices.
- Vendors shall exhibit, sell, or give away only merchandise, literature, and services specified in Application.
- Vendors shall not sell or give away food or beverages without prior approval.
- All food sold or given away must be vegan or vegetarian.
- All merchandise sold or given away must not have been tested on animals, and should be as environmentally friendly as possible.
- Vendors must meet fire code and safety regulations if cooking with any open flame appliance and/or apparatus including propane and charcoal. A fire extinguisher must be on site.
- Vendors are required to hold appropriate licensing for food products and meet all requirements of the State of Ohio and Summit County. Proof of valid food product licensing will be required.
- Vendors are required to carry their own personal and product liability insurance. Proof of insurance must be submitted via the insurance agency upon acceptance naming the site location and City of Akron as additional insureds.
- Should any contingency interrupt or prevent the holding of Akron VegFest, including but not limited to inclement weather, war, terrorism, or lockouts, then event coordinators and Akron VegFest shall in no way be liable to vendors. Should any contingency prohibit the event from taking place on October 28, 2017, event coordinators will make their best effort to reschedule the event on a weekend day as near to the original date as possible.
- Vendors agree to make no claim for any reason against event coordinators or The City of Akron for loss, theft, damage, or destruction of goods, nor for injury to themselves, employees, volunteers, or visitors incurred at the event.
Vendor Fee Food Booth
10×10 Food Booth
Vendor Fee Non-Food
10x 10 Market, Cottage, Art, Community Vendors.